Insurgent

 A couple of weeks ago I went to the cinema for the second chapter of The Divergent Series. I was so excited to see it. I loved so much the first movie that I absolutely had to watch the second one.
I haven't read the books but it's something that I'm looking forward to do. I don't want to spoil it for those of you who have not seen it yet, but I'm so curious to see what happens next that I bought the Allegiant book. I desperately want to know what's beyond the fence!!!!
I loved the movie, they finally get rid of Jeanine and find out the truth about the divergents.
Shailene Woodley is amazing, and I love so much the love story between Tris and Four....they are so close inside and he is so protective, he would do anything for her, she is tough but she loves him so much. And Theo James is so hot!!! <3.<3
I can't wait to see the third chapter of this story, but for now I will try to calm down my thirst for knowledge by reading the final book.
Have you seen this film? What do you think about it?

 
 
Have a fantastic week!
Kisses, Hugs & Cookies,
Love, Anna.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoes & Bags

Ballerinas and little black bag

Wine & Food Tasting