Adopt X Sandrea

Hello everyone,
last February the ever so beautiful Sandrea came out with her beauty collection, it's not only about beauty actually, but I like to call it that way as the juicy part is an amazing palette I'm going to show you in a minute.
For those of you who don't know Sandrea, I bet you've been living under a rock for all this time! She is a French youtuber that makes beauty videos and talks about other life topics.
I know we are in June, so 4 months have passed by, but I discovered Adopt in a shopping mall just a couple of weeks ago.
But I don't wanna ramble anymore. These are the products that I got:

 
I was so thrilled when I put my hands on them.
 
 
This is a little agenda with blank sheets, where to write everything someone may want to: telephone numbers, drawings, ideas.....Super cute and super inspiring with that quote on it!
 
 

This is a pink lip crayon named "Dreamy kiss", very creamy and it has a super sweet smell.
The color is a neutral pink and looks well with every type of look, with a darker one and neutral lips, or with a lighter look too, no matter on the season you're wearing it because I think is good for every occasion.

 
 
Then here it comes this wonder! The design of the palette is super cute, in pink with feathers and birds flying (they recall Sandrea's wrist tattoo), it is called "Oh my dream!" and it's a very dreamy palette indeed!!
It is made of carton board and has a magnetic closing. It has a mirror inside, super useful when it comes to palettes, because you can put it in your bag and do your makeup whenever you want without taking an extra mirror with you.
It contains eight eyeshadows, a blush, a bronzer, a mini brush and a sponge applicator. It's a complete palette and totally unexpensive, we could definitely not ask for more!
 
 
From up to bottom we find: Colombe, Eagle, Flamingo, Mésange, Rossignol, Faucon, Owls, Raven....all birds name (from left to right in the palette).
They're all super satin and very pigmented, Colombe and Eagle are shimmery, Flamingo and Mésange are matte, Rossignol is another shimmery one, and the last three Faucon, Owls and Raven are matte. My favourite ones are Faucon and Rossignol, the burgundy and coppery ones. I really love this palette!
 
 
The blush and the bronzer are respectively called Rose Onirique and Hale Idyllique.
As you can see from the swatches they're not as pigmented as the eyeshadows at all, and this disappoints me a bit. I don't know if it's just me, if I did something wrong or what....I don't know.
Anyway, the blush is a very delicate pink and the bronzer you can barely see it. Maybe they're not the right shade for my skin...don't know.
 
Overall, this collection was a good discover and the palette is adorable, I can't wait to use it!!
 
Until the next post I'm wishing you a good day.
Hugs, Kisses & Cookies,
Love, Anna.




 










































 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoes & Bags

Makeup love

Wine & Food Tasting