A bit of makeup

Yo there!
Here it is, as I promised, the second part of the little haul with the makeup items.


The first two things I got are from Neve Cosmetics. The one on the left is the Flat Perfection smoothing powder foundation in light neutral, I still haven't open it yet because I first want to finish my L'Oreal BB cream I'm currently using. Then I got a Hyde and Seek cream-to-powder concealer in guava (the one on the right).
Neve Cosmetics is an Italian makeup brand known for its mineral makeup (I have some of their mineral blushes and powders), and basically all of their products are vegetarian, some vegan too. I love their eyeshadows as well - they're super pigmented. It's a quality makeup brand that I will never get tired of.


Recently they have opened ItStyle in my town so I dropped by to see if something caught my attention. Leaving out the fact that I would have bought everything, I got three eyeshadows.

 
The first one is #31, a pretty orangy peach color, more on the orangy side. Not much pigmented.
 
 
 
The second is #55, a brown taupy color I instantly fell in love with, the more classical of all three, I love neutrals so I couldn't resist it. Very disappointed about it, not pigmented at all!!! From the photo it looks like I have a stain on my hand!
 
 
 
The third and last one is #23, a fuchsia baked eyeshadow, it looks matte but if you put it under the light it has little sparkles. Much more pigmented than the other two!
Yes, I got crazy with two colors out of three but I like to experiment every once in a while, then you can always make an eyeliner out of a crazy eyeshadow color if you don't feel brave enough to put it on your lid ;)
I don't really like the packaging, it reminds me of those cheap makeup things you got with magazines during high school. I hope they will get better!
ItStyle is another Italian brand which I don't really know anything about. Last summer I stumbled on one of their shops in the place I was on holiday and got some makeup accessories, a nail polish (not impressed at all with it, had to thrown it away because didn't color my nails!) and an eyeshadow quad (still not used). So now that it's in my town too, I'm sure I will try some more products.
 
 
Kiko nail polishes are my favourite ever!! Kiko has tons and tons of colors, they are super lasting (one week even without top coat), and super cheap. This is from the Velvet Satin collection, saw it on a friend of mine, I adore the velvet effect on nails and I love nude colors on them! I know this nail polish is going to be amazing just like all the others from Kiko.
 
 
 
The color of this lipstick is out of my personal range of colors, I prefer reds best, but it was the last one and I hear it calling me (I know I have problems!). Not matte, just a bit glossy. I wanna do a super neutral eyelook to wear it with, it's my first black lipstick so I hope I have the courage to use it!
 
 
Kiko always finds a way to make me buy more makeup items than I need everytime, I think these two lipstick pencils are something amazing.
 
 

This one (#01) is the perfect nude lip color, texture is so creamy and super pigmented.
 
 

The red one (#09) is of course my favourite, I know is going to be perfect, the color is so intense, so pigmented and the consistency is just as creamy as the other one. A bit upset they're this small.
 
And this was the second part of the haul!
Until the nex post have a sweet day!
 
Hugs, Kisses and Cookies,
Love, Anna.




 
 
 


 
 



 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoes & Bags

Ballerinas and little black bag

Big Buffet and Concert in Milan