Some bits

Hey guys!
I just have a couple of haul posts for anyone who loves them.
During some of my walks in the city centre, I stopped by some beauty stores (makeup obsessed argh!) and got just a few bits.

 

 The first thing I got is a rectangular semi-rigid beauty case, it's plasticky black and its inside is covered with white hearts. It also has a goldy heart-shaped charm at the end of the zip. It's super cute, it was love at first sight!

 
 
The second thing I got is this pack of squared cotton pads to take off my makeup with. When I have a whole face of makeup I prefer to use bigger cotton pads like these because it's easier and faster to remove my makeup.
 
 
 
Then I decided to try this purifying sebum-balancing mask (I finished my Lush one), it's from the brand Basic Beauty, never heard of it. It says "purifies and minimizes the pores refreshing the face" and it contains white clay and baobab leaves.
I have very sensitive oily skin, so I'm always on the market to try out new products. I used to do a face-scrub mask with Lush "Mask of Magnaminty" once a week, it leaves my skin a bit smoother but I'm not totally satisfied with it. I prefer "Herbalism" solid soap (always from Lush) that I use every night to clean my face with before going to bed, it seems to control a bit more the hideous shine I get on my forehead, on my nose and on my chin.
 
 
 
Then I got the Miracle Complexion Sponge by Real Technique. I've heard amazing things about it so I decided to give it a try. The flat top is meant to contour, the rounded surface to blend and the pointy end is supposed to conceal.........hope it's good. I know of others who quit using brushes for beauty sponges. Anyway I'm pretty curious to see how it works on my skin.
 
 
The last things are these two shampoo and conditioner from Garnier. I love the Ultra Sweet line, this time I got the ones with argan and camelia oils for dry and dull hair. They smell amazing. I have curly hair so it is very dry on its own, and since I started to ombrée it, it got even drier. Although I had a haircut (three months ago) to get rid of all the blond in my head, I would like to have my hair smoother and argan oil works really well in doing this.
 
So, that's it for now!
I will write the second part of this haul in the next post, which is going to be entirely makeup related.
Hugs, Kisses & Cookies,
Love, Anna.
 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoes & Bags

Ballerinas and little black bag

Wine & Food Tasting