Hello!

Hello everyone!
My name is Annamaria, translated in English as AnneMarie (but you can call me Anna), a 20-something Italian girl. I'm studying foreign languages at the University, I am attending the last term and hopefully I will graduate by the end of the year.
I like beauty, make up, fashion, hip hop music, cinema, hang out with my friends...and many other things.
After months and months of reading other people' blogs, I decided to start writing one of my own. I think blogs are super interesting as you may always chance upon new information about what you prefer, but most of all I like the fact that they are the personal view of who is writing.
Having a blog is a totally new experience for me but I want to work hard on it. So in this "personal journal" expect beauty and fashion posts, some bits of my life as well as other topics about life in general that cross my mind.
That's it for now, until the next post I'm wishing you a joyful life.
 
Kisses, Hugs & Cookies,
Love, Anna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoes & Bags

Ballerinas and little black bag

Wine & Food Tasting