mercoledì 20 luglio 2016

Makeup love pt.2

Hey guys,
here it is the second part of the "haul" post.



This is one of the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, it's in #08. It's a pretty natural color, it blends very well and it looks like my natural lip color, so nothing too exaggerated.



Then I got this eyeshadow brush from Ubu (a new brand for me). I already used it to apply eyeshadow on the lid, it's very soft and it works well.



I found a new drugstore in my town where they sell Nyc, so I got this mono eyeshadow in #915, it's a dark matte grey.



And I also got this quad from Nyc in #793 Fashion Bootcamp. Colors are all glittery but when I swatched them, they felt a bit chalky. I wanna test them on my eyes to see how they really are, maybe they work better with a primer.



I also went to H&M where I got this super cute dreamcatcher necklace. I couldn't resist, it was love at first sight!



 Then at Kiko I got this lipstick and blush pencil from the Free Spirit collection. Mine is in #104, it also had its own sharpener since the pencil is enormous. As the name says, it is both a lipstick and a blush but since the color is a super pigmented berry red, I think I'll use it only on my lips. It is also very creamy.







That's it for now!
Until the next post I'm whishing you a happy Summer.

Hugs, Kisses & Cookies,
Love, Anna.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento