Makeup love pt.2

Hey guys,
here it is the second part of the "haul" post.



This is one of the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, it's in #08. It's a pretty natural color, it blends very well and it looks like my natural lip color, so nothing too exaggerated.



Then I got this eyeshadow brush from Ubu (a new brand for me). I already used it to apply eyeshadow on the lid, it's very soft and it works well.



I found a new drugstore in my town where they sell Nyc, so I got this mono eyeshadow in #915, it's a dark matte grey.



And I also got this quad from Nyc in #793 Fashion Bootcamp. Colors are all glittery but when I swatched them, they felt a bit chalky. I wanna test them on my eyes to see how they really are, maybe they work better with a primer.



I also went to H&M where I got this super cute dreamcatcher necklace. I couldn't resist, it was love at first sight!



 Then at Kiko I got this lipstick and blush pencil from the Free Spirit collection. Mine is in #104, it also had its own sharpener since the pencil is enormous. As the name says, it is both a lipstick and a blush but since the color is a super pigmented berry red, I think I'll use it only on my lips. It is also very creamy.







That's it for now!
Until the next post I'm whishing you a happy Summer.

Hugs, Kisses & Cookies,
Love, Anna.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoes & Bags

Big Buffet and Concert in Milan

Ballerinas and little black bag